Note following these steps will clear all remotes and limits. You will need to set limits and add remote to shade.
Before you begin.
- Disconnect Power from all other shades.
To add a new control when the original is lost or damaged (Pairing):
- Perform a Dual Power Cut. Follow the pictures above to get one jog from the motor.
- Using the programming tool, press and release the programming button on the control (remote or wall switch) until the shade jogs once. This confirms that the new control is added.
- All previous settings are maintained from the original control, including upper and lower limits and intermediate position, if set.
To reset the motor and delete all previous settings:
- Perform a Dual Power Cut. Follow pictures A–D above to get one jog from the motor.
- Using the programming tool, press and hold the programming button on the control (remote or wall switch) until the shade jogs twice. Do not release the programming button until the jogging is complete, or you will have to start the dual power cut from the beginning.
- All controls and limits are now erased and the motor is reset. Proceed to assigning controller and setting limits.
Assigning Controller and Setting Limits:
- Using the controller—Select proper channel. Press and HOLD the UP and DOWN together until shade jogs.
- Check travel direction—Press up or down to confirm proper direction. To correct direction, press and HOLD the "MY" or "STOP" button until the shade jogs once, check direction again. Note: this is the only time the motor direction can be reversed.
- Set the UPPER position—Bring shade to the desired upper limit stop point. Press and HOLD "MY" ("stop") and DOWN together until the shades starts traveling down, then release. Briefly press the MY button to stop the shade when the shade reaches desired lower limit. Adjust as necessary by pressing the up or down.
- Set the LOWER position—Press and HOLD "MY" ("stop") and UP together until the shade starts traveling up, then release. The shade will travel to the pre-set upper limit.
- Save limit settings—Press and HOLD the "MY" or "STOP" until the shade jogs once.
- Using the controller—Press and RELEASE the controllers program button. The shade will jog once.